Reasonable planning and design can achieve low input and high output in farmland.
Crop planting planning and design
GREAT FARM’s agricultural technical experts will make reasonable planning arrangements for the crop growing areas of the farm according to the customer’s requirements. Reasonable crop cultivation according to local climatic conditions and soil conditions.
Effects of different climatic types on the production of agricultural crops
- Monsoon climate: During the same period of rain and heat, it is conducive to the growth of crops.
(1) Tropical monsoon climate – abundant rainfall, rain and heat in the same period, which is conducive to the development of crop farming, mostly rice, two to three ripes a year.
(2) Subtropical monsoon climate – abundant rainfall, simultaneous rain and heat, plain – development of crop production, mostly rice, two crops a year; hilly hills – the development of forestry (mainly subtropical evergreen broad-leaved forest).
(3) Temperate monsoon climate – During the same period of rain and heat, it is conducive to the development of planting (wheat, corn), three years old and one year old.
- Temperate continental climate – sufficient light and heat in summer, large temperature difference between day and night, which is conducive to crop accumulation of nutrients, suitable for the development of irrigated agriculture, planting fruits, cotton and so on in areas with adequate water resources.
- the Mediterranean climate – summer light, heat, large temperature difference between day and night, is conducive to vegetables, fruits and flowers and other fresh industry (horticulture) crop growth; mild and rainy winter, is conducive to winter crops.
- Temperate maritime climate – The rainfall is even throughout the year, and the temperature does not change much. It is conducive to the growth of succulent pasture and can develop dairy livestock industry.
- Tropical rain forest climate – sufficient water and heat, suitable for the cultivation of rice and tropical economic crops, but also suitable for the development of forestry.
- tropical desert climate – sufficient light and heat, suitable for the development of irrigated agriculture in areas with water;
- tropical grassland climate – suitable for the development of animal husbandry; light and hot water is more abundant, can be reasonably developed planting, but the characteristics of dry and wet seasons can easily lead to floods and floods.
- plateau climate – plateau animal husbandry; adequate light, large temperature difference between day and night, such as Qinghai-Tibet Plateau cultivation of green barley.
Effect of Soil Type on Crop Production
There are three types of soil texture, sandy soil, loam soil and clay soil.
Soil is loose, drainage is good, cultivation is convenient, and it is not easy to crack and harden in spring. However, poor water retention and fertility, low effective mineral nutrients, premature aging of cultivated crops, and aging. In the more serious cultivation of water and fertilizer shortages and low groundwater levels, organic fertilizers and additional fertilizers should be applied in large quantities, and measures should be taken to minimize the loss of fertilizers. This type of soil is suitable for drought-tolerant melons. Such as melon, watermelon and so on. Root vegetables such as potatoes, taro, peanuts, Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potatoes, onions, white radish, carrots, sweet potatoes, and ginger.
The loam soil is moderately loose, and the temperature rises slowly in spring. It has good water and fertilizer retention, and has a good soil structure. It is easy to cultivate organic matter and has rich natural nutrients. It is a suitable soil for ordinary vegetables.
The soil of clayey soil is fine, the spring temperature rises slowly, the ripening period of cultivated vegetables is late, and the water conservation and fertility are strong, but the drainage is poor, so it is inconvenient to cultivate; after planting seedlings, it is difficult to keep the roots of plants from aging and the development is slow. This kind of soil is rich in nutrients and has high yield potential. It is suitable for cultivation of late-maturing cabbage, cabbage cabbage (cabbage) and other large-leaf vegetables and aquatic vegetables.
Livestock farm planning and design
The livestock farm planning and design is the core of the livestock farm system construction. The appropriateness of the planning and design will directly affect the important aspects such as husbandry management, epidemic prevention, and logistics transportation, directly affecting the economic efficiency of the pasture, so it is reasonable, accurate, and rigorous. Design planning is a prerequisite for efficient and smooth operation of livestock farms.
According to different climatic environments, feeding conditions, breeding species, management models, etc., ICP DAS can design standardized livestock farms to provide customers with integrated system solutions that can provide economical and reliable construction designs for livestock farms of different sizes, with fewer Materials, less labor, less investment, less time to achieve the customer’s livestock farm construction requirements.